Sunday, June 12, 2005

Pandora's box below my bed.....


Not much gets me down,or remotely affects me. But recurrences of a dream concerning someone i think i care about must say something. They say dreams are a manifestation of the unspoken thoughts. It isn't the lack of ready listeners, but rather i feel it doesn't domuch justice to the problem,to air your concerns. According to popular belief,verbally communicating your problem(s) is an effective antidote for feeling better about it. Rather,i choose to believe that by doing so,it emotionally reiterates the hurt,as the probable emphatizing party might un-intentionally lead you to believe so. Frankly i think,it serves no purpose at all.
Simply said,it doesn't snuff out the pain.

I miss that someone who was once close. The strength of the fear that holds me back from asking a simply "why" is probably on par to my need to know the reason why. On such a paradoxical note,I would like to spout a cliche. Seeking the answers to this is akin to opening Pandora's box.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home